Applications are no longer accepted
We are DAES, Development of Advanced Engineering Solutions, a Swiss dynamic engineering company experienced in complex technical projects and advanced engineering simulations. Our field of expertise is applied in the energy, watches, mobility and life sciences industries. The company is assigned and involved in several innovative H2020 projects with partners located in Europe.
Our moto: #Insimulationwetrust
Interested in getting a position as a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Engineer in one of the most prestigious projects in the world? You are considered as an expert in ANSYS FLUENT or CFX.
Job description :
- Perform CFD and thermal analysis for complex fluid systems;
- Provide technical expertise in problem resolution, cost reduction, and quality improvement;
- Follow best practices for accurate computational efficiency;
- Provide accurate and detailed reports of CFD results;
- Perform technical reviews and recommend improvements;
- Attend team meetings to discuss about design techniques and issues;
- Aid in the development of new method and technology for CFD analysis;
- Maintain complete documentations for CFD analysis and engineering methods;
- Develop process improvements and standard work practices for operational efficiency;
Your profile & skills – Compulsory :
- Master’s degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering (CFD);
- At least 8 years working experience in a relevant field;
- Experience in CFD applications for research and new product development using advanced CFD (Fluent, CFX, Star-CCM+) and other engineering modeling/calculations to support design, manufacturing, testing, and troubleshooting as well as solving complex flow problems involving transient, multiphase, multicomponent, multiphysics, coupled flow/thermal/stress, and rotating equipment.
- Knowledge of regulations and design criteria for nuclear and non-nuclear components;
- Autonomous and curious – Highly interested in scientific/Multiphysics systems
- Rigorous – project oriented – team player
- Very good writing capabilities of technical and scientific reports
- English (oral /written): highly proficient in spoken and written
Only UE/AELE citizenships applications will be considered.
This is a full-time permanent position
Location : flexible mobility will be required
Let’s experiment an extremely empowering journey with DAES! #insimulationwetrust