Applications are no longer accepted
Are you passionate about technology and simulations? Willing to commit yourself to make things happen and to work on highly innovative projects?
Join us to contribute to the development of our aerospace offer!
DAES SA (Development of Advanced Engineering Solutions) is an independent Swiss engineering company experienced in complex technical projects and advanced engineering simulations. We are working with clients from diversified sectors. The company is involved in several innovative projects with partners all around Europe
Aerospace sector is facing a lot of new challenges: accelerating the design right the first time, preparing its democratization for commercial interest, space travel ( !)…
New challengers are pushing for innovation, technologies transfer and knowledge from other sectors to aerospace projects development, we help our client get the results faster.
Handling as the extended team of our clients, you manage all the topics related to simulation for this project to ensure:
- Support the decision making thanks to your simulations for the feasibility and concept studies
- Perform static or fatigue strength analysis, FEA simulations, CFD simulation for space technologies (cryo, plasma…)
In addition to FEA simulations and studies, the following tasks would also be requested:
- Definition of operational and structural required tests
- Participate in the analysis of call of tenders: technical analysis, project set up…
- Interact with teams in charge of prototyping and proof-of-concept projects
- Deliver state-of-the art specification documents
- Collaborate actively with all project stakeholders
- Mechanical design engineer : minimum 5 years of experience, including 3 years of experience in the aerospace field
- Familiar with space projects, including ESA projects
Tools And Software :
- FEA software – ANSYS ABAQUS or COMSOL are appreciated, or equivalent FEA software
- Dassault systems software: 3D experience, winning concept.
- Process software: EcoSim Pro or equivalent
Location: Geneva or Winterthur (CH)
Permanent contract /Full-time (40h/week)
Swiss, UE or AELE citizenship required ! please indicate clearly your citizenship(s) in your application
Expected starting date: April 2021
Let’s experiment an extremely empowering journey with DAES! #insimulationwetrust