Applications are no longer accepted
We are DAES, Development of Advanced Engineering Solutions, a Swiss dynamic engineering company experienced in complex technical projects and advanced engineering simulations. Our field of client expertise is applied in the energy, watches, mobility, and life sciences industries. The company is assigned and involved in several innovative projects with partners located in Europe.
Our moto: In simulation we trust!
Interested in getting a position as a Mechanical engineer for piping analysis (PIPESTRESS & ANSYS) in one of the most prestigious projects in the world? You are considered as an expert in Pipestress & ANSYS.
Job description :
- perform engineering justification analysis in support of the design, mainly using PIPESTRESS and ANSYS;
- contribute to the integration of the common equipment;
- contribute to the review of engineering documents produced in contracts associated with common equipment design;
- perform engineering justification analysis in support of the design;
- perform basic engineering verification assessment on the various domains affecting the design (mechanical, thermal, piping, confinement);
- assess and check design performance against criteria defined in regulation and codes such as RCC-MRx;
- report in justification documents such as structural integrity reports;
- help maintaining the 3D configuration model;
- contribute to the resolution of integration issued with the Holistic Integration Team;
- monitor the interfaces associated to the TBM port cells to help identifying interfaces, control that proper and correct input data are used, verify the engineering methodology applied in the document and check the constituency of the results/conclusion with regard to the objective.
Your profile & Skills – Compulsory :
- Master’s degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering;
- At least 5 years working experience in a relevant field;
- Experience in design in complex environments including maintenance implementation;
- Experience in producing design justification for a system combining several engineering disciplines (mechanical, thermal, nuclear, pressure equipment, maintenance);
- Knowledge of regulations and design criteria for nuclear and non-nuclear components (such as RCC-MR, ASN guides, ESPN, codes for cranes and lifting equipment, Eurocodes)
- Autonomous and curious – Highly interested in scientific/Multiphysics systems
- Rigorous – project oriented – team player
- Very good writing capabilities of technical and scientific reports
- English (oral /written): highly proficient in spoken and written
Only UE/AELE citizenships applications will be considered.
This is a full-time permanent position
Location : flexible mobility will be required